Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome!


 Hello! My name is Alexia and this is Native Beauty Girl's blog.


    I'm here to share my passion for makeup with all of my fellow makeup lovers. I will have some of the latest makeup products, reviews, swatches, and hauls. It will also be an environment for me to meet new people who have the same interest and expand my knowledge of the beauty world, so that I may share with you. This blog is not being paid by any company and is 100% my honest opinion. Everything bought to be reviewed and swatched will be with my own money (unless otherwise stated). Anyone is welcome and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read, recommend, comment, or follow my blog. I look forward to starting a long journey of sharing and blogging!                             

                                                                   ~ Native Beauty Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and would love to get to know my readers :)