Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks: August 2013

   This is my second month of Ipsy, and I thought I should share new sneak peeks when they come out every month! Looks like they've been making us wait longer for this month's but we finally have some!



  Preview #1 (7/30/13): The new Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick! This was sent to people who have unsubscribed. It says on their website that is vegan and retails for $22. There are 20 shades on the site also. I hope that we get these in a FULL size. How awesome would that be?! At the bottom of the email it said MANY lucky subscribers will receive it, so not everyone will. I hope I do because it would be my first product from this brand. It also say that we will be getting 5 items this month! If you don't have an account, you can join here!

UPDATE 7/31/13- Sneak Peek #1: We've got another spoiler!

Ipsy Spoiler- Ipsy's Facebook
"Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items."

    Looks like the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the previous spoiler above. I'm not sure what the colors are. Also, the "or" item seems to be the Noya Lip Balm in either Vanilla or Cherry. Noya's retail for $3.99, which means since they are an "either/or," we will probably be getting the UD lipsticks in a deluxe sample size. The background has me the most excited, though! I wonder if our bags will be purple and/or sparkly?!
Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks- Laura Louise Makeup + Beauty




Noya Lip Balm in Cherry or Vanilla- Beauty News NYC
UPDATE 8/1/13- Sneak Peek #2: Looks like another "or" item!


Ipsy Spoiler- Ipsy's Facebook
"Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!"

Looks like these may be Michael Todd products! It was confirmed on their site that we will either get the Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub ($18 for full size 100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz) or the Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask ($34 for full size 100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz). I think it could also be the Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub ($18 for full size 100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz). If you look closely, it looks like the sample size is 30 ml. That's a pretty generous amount considering the COOLA sample was only 7 ml/ .23 fl oz. Once again, notice the sparkly purple background!!
Tropical Fruit and Jojoba Charcoal Scrub- Makeup Talk

Pumpkin Mask- Michael Todd True Organics
    The picture looks a little different from the spoiler picture, but remember, this is a full size and we are only getting a sample of it. I think it could be the Kaolin Clay Detoxifying Facial Mask ($34 for full size 100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz) as well.
Michael Todd Product- Michael Todd True Organics

UPDATE- Sneak Peeks #3, #4, & #5: The first one I have for you today is Pixi Lash Boost Mascara!
Pixi Lash Boost Mascara- Ipsy's Facebook



"Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item!"

    Sneak Peek #4 is a variety of products. I don't know if every item could be in our bag or not. But, everyone will be getting TWO.


Sneak Peek- Ipsy's Facebook
 "Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!"


Sneak Peek #4 is our bag! 


August 2013 Bag- Ipsy's Facebook
"Get ready to learn about what Glamour is all about this August."


I'm not loving this month's bag... If you can't tell it says "ipsy" and "glamour academy" all over it. But, I'm pretty sure this month's theme is something like "Back to School."

What do you think the theme is this month? What are you hoping for in next month's bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and would love to get to know my readers :)