Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer: Medium to Tan Skin Tones

     I'm going to be reviewing the Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones this week!


     It claims to "gradually create a flawless, captivating, and natural-looking color that's one shade darker in 3 days." Starting tomorrow ( July 1st, 2013), I will be using it for about a week and updating you every day. I've heard it's streak-free and doesn't turn you orange if you exfoliate and shower in the morning instead of going to bed afterward. You also have to rub it in really well and let it fully dry. Let's hope it works!




UPDATE: Yesterday (July 1st, 2013), I started using this. I could see results only several hours later! My first application had a few minor streaks and spots I missed, but that was from user error. Here are my before and after results on my arm after just ONE day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and would love to get to know my readers :)